So as you have seen in other posts I just love a cool face on a pot. So I found a couple of really neat ones at Lowe's a while back and potted them up. But I liked them so much I kept them! LOL But I decided that if I found another I would do a giveaway! And just when I thought I would never find one I did! So guess what? Whoo hoo, here we go!
Here are the rules:
- 1. I will only mail the package to someone in the continental United States. I am sorry!
- 2. You are only eligible if you comment on this blog post. Facebook does not count.
- 3. You need to comment as to what plant would look best in this pot.
- 4. The contest ends on Midnight September 13th 2013.
- 5. I will have my husband draw entries from a bowl when the contest ends.
- 6. Please leave contact information or name.
Here is the pot up for grabs! The little zip lock bags will stay on the earrings until you receive it!
I added Crassula muscosa to this pot. I thought it made the perfect hair. I added purple glass as top dressing!
Here is one of my face pots made by amazing pottery artist Connie Esquiel. She is a local artist.
I bet a few of you have this pot. I found a bunch of them at Rite Aide. Don't you love the dyckia hairdo?
Don't you love Goldie! She's another Connie pot!
I fell in love with this pot of Connie's first! I actually went up to her house to get one!
Here is another Lolita pot planted with Senecio Scaposus 'Silver coral'.
And last another Connie pot planted with Crassula brevifolia.
So let the games begin!!!! Make sure you check out the rules above!
It's Another Beautiful Day!